With only a few days to go, here are some things you may need to know:
- The Festival bar opens at 6:00pm on Friday and Food traders will be providing meals at that time too.
- Festival activity begins at 7 pm on Friday with the sign-up for those interested in performing at the Open Mic sessions. These are held on Friday and Saturday nights from 7.30 to 10.30 in the Fringe Tent. Slots are popular so be prepared to queue!
- Music performances kick off from 7.30pm on Friday and continue across seven stages throughout the weekend into the early hours. The festival closes at 5pm on Sunday.
- We do not publish our programme online: instead, we have a bumper 48-page souvenir programme for sale for £3 throughout the site (and at car park entrances). This gives timings for all the line-ups at all venues, together with biographies for performers. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram, and see our posts which give timings for featured artists
- There are still some weekend tickets available but please note that tickets cannot be bought online after midnight Wednesday 6 July.
- The Festival Office opens from 9:00am on Friday 8 July to sell any remaining weekend tickets and issue wristbands to ticket holders. The Office can be found on Priddy Green near the New Inn.
- Camping ticket holders can go straight to the campsite and set up before collecting their wristbands from the Festival Office. Please show your email ticket confirmation at the campsite (entrance via Nine Barrows Lane)
- Ticket holders who are non-campers can go straight to the car park. Parking for ticket holders is free: please show your email ticket confirmation at the car park entrance on Wells Road. All day parking for other visitors is just £2.
- We are trying out new card readers this year in the bar and with our food traders. We hope this will be successful, but you may want to bring some cash as back up in case the system goes slow. Please note there are no cash dispensers in the village. You may be able to get cash from the Queen Vic (a short walk from the green).
- We are aware that Covid incidences are on the increase. Please take care in crowded areas, and you may consider wearing your masks. We will have extra ventilation in all the venues, and hand sanitiser will be available.
We look forward to seeing you