We try our best to help people with disabilities get the most out of the weekend. We have a committee member dedicated to making the festival as accessible as possible to all, taking into account the site, mud, rain and general festival conditions.
When you book your tickets please let us know what we can do to make the festival more enjoyable for you, or email
- Designated viewing areas in all venues
- Wheelchair accessible portaloos
- Dedicated car parking on the green
- Dedicated camping adjacent to the festival site
- Stewards trained to offer assistance or help during the weekend
- Information for people who are blind or visually impaired, please advise us when making your booking
- The site does run a NO DOGS Policy. However, Guide dogs are permitted.