Our camp site is a farmer's field set above the village. While usually a farmer's field it is very popular and we often sell out of camping tickets. The site has portaloos and showers .... and the cows will have moved to another field for the festival! Camping is available for tents, caravans and camper vans.
Unfortunately, due to lack of space, camping is available to weekend ticket holders only and must be booked in advance with your ticket.
When you arrive, please go directly to the campsite with your camping ticket, once you've parked your car and settled in, walk down to the Green to the festival office to exchange your tickets for wrist bands.
The campsite opens at 10am on Friday and closes at 10am on Monday. Please don't arrive any earlier, as the field won't be open and there'll be no access to the campsite.
Camping is free for stewards.
If you'd like to stay, but don't have a weekend ticket there are other options available ....
- There is a camping field at Ebborways Farm which is very simple, basic and picturesque. It is only 5 minutes walk from the festival site.
- Fully serviced camping is available at Mendip Heights, part of the Camping and Caravanning Club, only 10 minutes easy walk from the festival site.
- Other similar campsites are available a short drive away at Wookey Hole, Haybridge, Westbury-sub-Mendip, Draycott and Cheddar.
- For peace and quiet try Whitegate Cottage Farm located in the lanes between Wookey Hole and the Old Bristol Road - festival rates are £5pppn, children free.
Bed and Breakfast
- The village had two B&B's - but The New Inn closed for business in February 2013 - but Ebborways Farm is still going strong!
- For options, we recommend visiting the Wells Somerset website or using one of the many accommodation finders on the internet.
Self Catering Holiday Cottage
We have also teamed up with "My Favourite Holiday Cottages", so if you want to do it in style then perhaps a Self Catering Holiday Cottage is the way to go?
Priddy Folk Festival Accommodation