Priddy is a small village on top of the Mendip Hills above Cheddar Gorge and the city of Wells. It is around 15miles from both Bristol and Bath.
For those of you with SatNav, and wish to use it. The post code is BA5 3BB
With the exception of Guide Dogs, no dogs are allowed on the festival site, sorry.
- There is a mobile shop that visits the campsite
- The Priddy Farm Shop – selling farm produce, meat and locally produced food.
- Mendip Heights campsite shop.
- Wells has a couple of supermarkets, high street shops plus an excellent Saturday market.
- Cheddar has 2 small supermarkets.
There are no cash points in Priddy. Wells has plenty of cash points including the supermarket and all the usual banks. There are also cash points in Cheddar.