Coronavirus Update

The latest government extension of the isolation period still gives very little information about what the exit plans are, and at what point it will be considered safe to hold events like ours. As a charity we feel we have an obligation to put on the festival if we can, both for the enrichment of our audience and for the livelihood of our performers. Unfortunately it is already clear that we would not be able to put on the festival exactly as planned as some artists who had Priddy as part of a tour have found their plans have collapsed because of other cancellations.
We hope to have more information by mid May which we think is the latest we can make a final decision. Until then we will continue to keep our fingers crossed for the happiest possible outcome.

12 – 14 July, 2024