If you are still holding 2020 tickets you do not need to do anything. We look forward to seeing you in July!
Tickets are sold on line up until 11:59pm on 7th July. If there are any weekend tickets left they will be on sale in the festival office from 10:00am on 9th July. We will be accepting credit cars in the festival office this year.
If we sell day tickets they are not sold in advance. They are only available on Saturday and Sunday on a first come first served basis from the festival office
We are continuing to use the on line ticketing system hosted by Yapsody. As always there are no hidden fees for booking etc. Just click the link below and we look forward to seeing you in July!
PLEASE NOTE – If you are buying discounted ‘Early Bird’ tickets, the discount will be applied at the checkout stage automatically, based on the date you apply.
|Adult||Youth 11-16||Child <11|
|Camping||Early Bird (<1/5)||116||58||Free|
|Non Camping||Early Bird (<1/5)||98||49||Free|
Please note only assistance dogs are allowed on the festival site ( including car park and campsite).
Our camping facilities are limited and temporary for the festival. Other camping in the village is available:
- There is a camping field at Ebborways Farm which is very simple, basic and picturesque. It is only 5 minutes walk from the festival site.
- Fully serviced camping is available at Mendip Heights, part of the Camping and Caravanning Club, only 10 minutes easy walk from the festival site.
- Other similar campsites are available a short drive away at Wookey Hole, Haybridge, Westbury-sub-Mendip, Draycott and Cheddar.
Day Tickets: Sorry we do not sell day tickets in advance, and we cannot guarantee that we will sell day tickets at the festival. We sell weekend tickets until the festival. If we sell out with these we will not have any capacity for day tickets. Because of this we cannot announce whether day tickets are going to be available until the week of the festival.
We have come close to selling out in previous years so have only had limited tickets and available sold on a first come first served basis.When we do sell day tickets it is only for Saturday and Sunday because the festival office is too busy on the Friday dealing with people arriving for the weekend.We do not sell tickets for individual events within the festival.
We want everybody to feel safe at our events. We will observe Government rules at the time of the event. Currently this allows social mixing so we expect people to manage their own risks. If you are concerned about this please do not attend. Numbers are limited to reduce risk.
– Do not attend if you exhibit any Covid symptoms or you have tested positive for Covid in the 10 days prior or are required to self isolate
– We ask people to take a lateral flow test before the event. It is not compulsory and no proof of test is required
– Please wear a mask when moving around the venues or in crowded areas, but it is not required whilst seated.
Priddy Folk Festival offer Tickets at concessionary rates to individuals in receipt of Pension Credit, Universal Credit, Income Support or Job Seekers allowance a 50% discount on full price tickets. For disabled patrons we can provide one free ticket for a carer/personal assistant.
Proof of eligibility is required for all types of concessionary ticket; we will review an application without the recommended evidence on a case-by-case basis.
In order to access concessionary tickets, you will need to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org