We try our best to help disabled people get the most out of the weekend. We have a volunteer committee member dedicated to making the Festival as accessible as possible to all, taking into account the site, mud, rain and general conditions.
When you book your tickets, please let us know what we can do to make the festival more enjoyable for you, by sending an email to
What we’re doing:
- Voluntary Stewards trained to offer assistance or help during the weekend
- Good access to music stages and bar/food areas in all venues – please ask a steward to help if required
- Wheelchair accessible festival toilets and shower
- Dedicated car parking on the green
- Dedicated camping adjacent to the Festival site
- Information for people who are blind or visually impaired – please advise us when making your booking
- The site does run a no dogs policy. However, Guide dogs are permitted.